Selasa, 12 Desember 2017
ULANGAN TENGAH SEMESTER II (UTS 2) SEKOLAH DASAR (SD)
TAHUN PELAJARAN 2015/2016
Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris
Kelas : VI (Enam)
Hari/ Tanggal :
Waktu : 07.30 – 09.00 WIB (90 Menit)
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c, or d !
(Pilihlah jawaban yang benar dengan menyilang huruf a, b, c, d !)
Text for number 1 to 5
Hello Everyone, I am Maritza. Every Saturday afternoon, my family and I go to the park. The park is located near to my school. From our house we go straight ahead until T-junction and then turn right. The park is between the school and the post office.
There are many public places along the way to the park. They are bank, swimming pool, police station, and cinema. There is a playground in the park. My sister and I always play slide, swing, and see saw while my parents just sit on the bench and enjoy the fresh air. We are very happy to spend our holiday there.
1. What does the writer do in the park?
A. She is enjoying the fresh air C. She is sitting on the bench
B. She is playing in the playground D. She is riding bicycle
2. Whom does the writer go to the park with?
A. Her mother C. Her family
B. Her father D. Her sister
3. Where is the park located?
A. Between the post office and the school. C. Between the cinema and the swimming pool
B. Between the school and the bank. D. Between the bank and the post office
4. Which one is not the public place along the way to the park?
A. Swimming pool C. Bank
B. Cinema D. Library
5. Are there many public places along the way to the park?
A. No, there are C. Yes, there aren’t
B. No, there aren.t D. Yes, there are
Dialogue for number 6 to 8
Salsa : What are you doing, mom.
Mother : I am making a glass of tea.
Fina : Can you tell me how to make it, mom?
Mother: Sure, look at this! First, boil the water. Then put the hot water in the cup. After that, add a bag of tea and sugar in the cup. At last, stir it. That’s all !
Fina : It is very easy, mom.
Mother: Yes, it is.
6. Where is the dialogue take place?
A. In the living room C. In the bedroom
B. In the kitchen D. In the bathroom
7. What does mother need to make a glass of tea? She needs . . . .
A. water, ice cubes and sugar C. water, orange, and ice cubes.
B. coffee, water, sugar D. water, sugar, and a bag of tea
8. Is it difficult to make a glass of tea?
A. Yes, it is C. No, it isn’t
B. Yes, they are D. No, they aren’t
9. Feby : . . . The baby is sleeping.
Vita : Ups! Sorry.
A. Don’t make a noise C. Open the door, please!
B. Don’t cry D. Close the window, please!
10. Lala : Do you know what the opposite of southeast is?
Beni : Sure, it is . . . .
A. eastsouth C. southnoth
B. northwest D. northsouth
A. Yes, it is C. No, it isn’t
B. Yes, it isn’t D. No, it is
12. Arrange these jumbled words into a good order!
market – to – the – next – is – the–bank
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 C. 3-1-5-2-4-6-7
B. 6-7-5-2-3-1-4 D. 3-1-5-4-2-6-7
13. Arrange these jumbled words into a good order!
mind – sweeping – Would – the – floor – you - ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A. 2-1-4-3-5-6-7 C. 3-6-1-2-4-5-7
B. 4-3-5-6-1-2-7 D. 5-3-4-1-2-6-7
14. Mother : . . . , Sinta ! You always get a bad mark.
Sinta : Yes, mom.
A. Read the book C. Open the door
B. Study hard D. Close the window
15. Candra : Where is the bus station located?
Anggi : It is located . . . the airport.
A. across from
B. in front of D. beside
16. This sign means that we are not allowed to . . .
A. put here C. enter
B. stop D. park here
18. Father : The floor is very dirty would you mind . . . it , please?
Sisy : certaintly.
A. swept C. sweep
B. sweeps D. sweeping
19. Teacher: Can you keep silent? . . . . !
Johan : Yes, sir.
A. The room is dark C. The blackboard is dirty
B. The test is in progress D. The flowers are dry
Viola : Sure, go straight until a crossroad and then turn . . .
The bank is on the . . . side of the street.
A. left – left C. right – left
B. left – right D. right - right
21. Wita : Can you . . . me the way to the post office?
Andra : Sure. Just follow me.
A. told C. show
B. telling D. showing
Number 22 to 25 based on the following map!
Today my family will go Bandung. We will go there by plane so we must go the . . . (22). From our house, we go straight until . . . (23) and then turn left. The Airport is . . . (24) the bus station. It is on the . . . (25) side of the street.
22. A. Airport C. My house
B. Bus station D. Cafe
23. A. T-junction C. crossroad
B. Airport D. Bus station
24. A. across from C. behind
B. beside D. under
25. A. right C. left
B. bus station D. cafe
26. Nana : What does this sign mean, mom?
Mother : It means that we must . . . .
A. turn left C. turn right
B. turn down D. turn around
27. Teacher asks me to clean the blackboard.
He says:“. . . , please!”
A. To clean the blackboard C. Clean the blackboard
B. Don’t clean the blackboard D. Not to clean the blackboard
28. Mother says “ Be happy, my dear! “
Mother asks me . . . .
A. Be happy C. to be happy
B. Be not happy D. Not to be happy
Number 29 to 32, complete this paragraph!
Today is Monday, after a holiday my class looks very . . . (29).Our teacher asks us to clean the class. First, He asks us to . . . (30) the floor and then mop it. Next, He asks us to . . . (31)the blackboard and . . . (32)the windows and desks. Now, our class looks so tidy.
29. A. clean C. dirty
B. good D. tidy
30. A. sweep C. water
B. turn on D. turn off
31. A. open C. sweep
B close D. clean
32. A. sweep C. turn on
B. dust D. mop
33. Hilmi : What is between west and north?
Merry : It is . . . .
A. southeast C. northwest
B. westnorth D. eastsouth
Joni : Where is your school located?
Hana : It is . . . the supermarket
A. between C. beside
B. behind D. across from
35. Gina : I want to buy a pencil, but I don’t bring my money.
. . . , please?
Fino : Sure. Here you are.
Gina : Thanks
A. Buy me a pencil C. I use your pencil
B. May I borrow your money D. give me your money
II. Fill in the blanks below with correct answer!
Isilah titik – titik dibawah ini dengan jawaban yang benar!
Map for number 36 to 40
36. The post office is located . . . the hotel and the mall.
37. The department store is across from the . . . .
38. The subway station is . . . the bookstore.
39. The bookstore is . . . the restaurant.
40. The public places on Main Street are . . . .
41. Teacher: Can you . . . the blackboard, please? Look, it is very dirty.
Katty : Yes, of course.
42. Vani : I am studying now! Would you . . . the television, please?
Milla : Oh, OK! I’m sorry.
43. Father : This room is very hot. Could you . . . , please?.
Rio : Alright, dad.
44. Marsha : May I go to my friend’s birthday party, dad?
Father : Yes, . . . .
45. Talita : Can I borrow your ruler, please?
Sari : No, . . . .
III. Answer these questions below correctly!
Jawablah pertanyaan-pertanyaan dibawah ini dengan benar!
46. Draw these traffic signs!
A. Don’t park here
B. Turn around
C. Don’t enter
47. Make a sentence based on the picture below!
A. . . . .
B. . . . .
C. . . . .
48. Arrange these jumbled words into a good order!
A. mind – you – dusting – window – Would – the - ?
B. go – I – the – May – please – toilet – to - ?
C. Could – please – the – on – lamp – you – turn - ?
49. Make an order / request based on the situation below!
A. The classroom is dirty
B. The room is dark
C. I want to watch TV
50. Translate this sentence into Indonesian!
Go straight until crossroad and then turn right, the market is beside the bank
I. PILIHAN GANDA
38. Beside / next to
40. Bank, Department store, Bus station, Subway station, Bookstore, Gas station
42. Turn off
43. Turn on the fan/ AC
44. Yes, you may / of course / sure / certaintly
45. No, you can’t
46. a. b. c.
47. a. The pencil is under the pencil case.
B. The Bus Station is across from the Subway Station
C. Based on the teacher’s wisdom (kebijaksanaan guru)
48. a. Would you mind dusting the window?
b. May I go to the toilet, please?
c. Could you turn on the lamp, please?
49. a. sweep the classroom/ clean the classroom !
b. turn on the lamp !
c. turn on the Television, please !
50. Jalan lurus sampai perempatan dan kemudian belok kanan pasar ada di sebelah bank
Nilai = I = 35 X 1 = 35
II = 10 X 2 = 20
III = 5 X 3 = 15 +
Jumlah = 70
Nilai Akhir = 70 x 10 = 100